|Download FCA certificate||Download BIO certificate|
Food quality and safety commitment:
Food quality and safety have not been achieved by chance. They result from Management commitment and the daily involvement of all the staff.
Nuttens Service carries out global logistics' services, including packaging and processing solutions of powder-based food ingredients produced for the manufacture of human and animal food products. Nuttens Service's mission is to ensure quality for its customers and to guarantee the food safety of the products that it deals with, whilst assuring fast service at the best possible cost.
Our main goals are as follows:
Meeting the requirements of each Customer by:
- Listening attentively to the needs and expectations of each customer,
- Adhering strictly to contractual, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Proposing at the best possible cost services that include adapted packaging, unbagging, lump breaking and screening solutions.
Guaranteeing the food quality and safety of the products dealt with, in accordance with:
- ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 for human foodstuffs, particularly regarding the strict adherence to health rules,
- FCA (Feed Chain Alliance) for animal feed in compliance with the good practices,
- Bio to certify our process in compliance with organic production rules,
- Customer specifications, particularly regarding the application of good practices relating specifically to each product.
Constantly improving our services in order to optimise the company's performance, by:
- Continuously improving the quality of our services, processes and methods,
- Assuring the health and safety of our staff,
- Optimising the environmental impact of our activities.
- Rationalising our services in order to serve our customers at the best possible cost.
Food quality and safety management is a company policy priority.
We are committed to implement all the resources necessary to provide services that comply with regulatory requirements and customer demands with regard to food safety and to improving constantly the quality of our services whilst ensuring the long-term prospects of the company.
In order to develop the objectives of our company plan, we ensure that we check their relevance and consistency, particularly by examining them during the annual management review.